- We are open Saturday and Sunday noon till five, and Thursday & Friday evenings five till eight.
- There is a $10 tasting fee for four wines.
- About once a month we host a pop-up food purveyor for you to enjoy during your tasting.
- Our license allows purchase of wines by the glass or bottle to consume onsite AND bottles to go.
- We are kid friendly.
- Even though we’re in Dogpatch we can’t have dogs (or any animals) in the building.
- We welcome groups but a heads up would be great if you’re more than six people.
- Muni lines T, 22 and 48 are all nearby and there is ample weekend parking near the winery.
- There’s a lot to do in Dogpatch – there are restaurants, artist studios, other places for wine tasting, two breweries, 2 chocalatiers, a butcher, a cheese shop, bouldering gym and a museum. Take an afternoon and explore what Dogpatch has to offer.